Open Positions for 2022-2023 Season
We are looking for hard working and motivated individuals that want to get into farming. Farming/gardening or
restaurant/kitchen experience is a plus but not needed as you will be trained in every area of work at the farm.
Field Hand and Wash House Attendant
This is for a part time position.
Position starts: Our team is full at the moment but if you're interested get in touch so we can talk when a position is available.
Hourly: $14 - $20
Working Days: 2-3 days per week, days TBD but ideally Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
Hours: 8am - 2pm or 11am - 5pm (longer hours during the months of November thru April)
Wash House responsibilities include all wash station tasks; washing, packing, sorting, bagging and cleaning.
Field Hand responsibilities include all field tasks; weed management, bed prep and turnover, transplanting, mulching and harvesting.
To apply for a position please complete the following: (You must be 18 and older, have a car and be punctual)
1) Your Phone Number and current address.
2) Farm work - Your farming or physical labor experience with three references. Include their phone number, email., and the dates you worked for them.
3) The date you wish to start working and intended length of stay
4) Do you have a current drivers licence?
5) Are you legal to work in the United States?
6) Explanation of why you would be great fit at Tiny Farm. Please be detailed, tell us why we need you on our team!
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Interested in position at Tiny Farm